Eras Senior Network is proud to partner with amazing companies that allow us to continue offering our services and programs free of charge. Learn more on this page about how your company can get involved. Thank you for your consideration. We would love to engage you in our work in the community!
Value Provided by Supporting Eras
Understanding that partnerships work both ways, Eras strives to provide value to partners:
Caregiving Support: According to the National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP, approximately 34.2 million Americans (10% US population) have provided unpaid care to an adult age 50 or older in the last 12 months. Eras helps lighten the load of caregivers by providing transportation, friendly visiting, and seasonal yard services at no charge to our clients in need.
Marketing: Sponsors of fundraising events will be listed on the event's printed materials and web page.
Volunteer Opportunities: Fun and impactful volunteer opportunities for groups and individuals include seasonal yard clean-up and packing gifts for the Holiday Giving Program.
Education: Eras provides informative presentations to partners about services, volunteer opportunities, and the S.T.O.P. Senior Frauds and Scams program.
6 Ways Your Company Can Support Local Seniors
1. Deliver a Food Pantry Stock Box - Volunteer to deliver one or more food pantry stock boxes to local seniors. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
2. Provide Outdoor Lawn Service - Volunteers are needed year-round to help with Spring and Fall yard clean-up days, summer lawn mowing, and snow removal in the winter.
3. Host a Holiday Giving Drive - Help Eras collect postage stamps and gift cards to local grocery stores and pharmacies to be distributed to 900 low-income seniors in December.
4. Give a ride to a medical appointment or grocery store - Help a local older adult by driving them to a medical appointment or trip to the grocery store. You choose which date, time, and area you want to volunteer in, and Eras will match you with a request. No long-term commitments are required!
5. Decorate Greeting Cards - Brighten a senior’s day by hand-decorating a greeting card. Eras will provide the blank cards, you provide the creativity. Great for the break room!
6. Make a Donation to Support Eras Programming - There are many ways to support the programs of Eras Senior Network including becoming an event sponsor, supporting a specific program of Eras, or hosting an employee event to raise funds to donate to Eras. Your support makes it possible for our services to be available at no charge to over 4,700 local seniors each year.