ERAS SENIOR NETWORK COVID-19 UPDATES
Find up to date information in response to COVID-19
INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT? SENIORS IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY AND WAUKESHA COUNTY NEED:
- Outdoor yard projects for seniors in late April and May (perfect for 2-3 people at a time)
- Picking up and delivering food
- Giving rides for essential healthcare appointments
- Wellness calls for seniors
- Are you creative? We are looking for volunteers to help us decorate 10,000 holiday and birthday cards that will be mailed to our clients throughout the year. For more information or questions, contact Becca at Becca.Snow@ErasWaukesha.org or (262) 522-2409.
Eras Senior Network is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to engage and support seniors, adults with disabilities, and family caregivers in leading meaningful lives. Seniors and adults with disabilities are supported by volunteers of all ages to help them maintain their independence. Eras helps individuals 55 and older stay engaged in their community through a variety of meaningful volunteer opportunities.